Rates & Packages
Tap. Tap. Tap.
It’s been so long since I’ve felt a fish that big that I’m slow to acknowledge the possibility that this could be anything other than a rock. After a long delay, I lay the tip of my rod toward shore and the line goes tight. Then the tip of the rod bends under the strain of a fish heading the opposite direction.
If roughing it means fishing until your arm falls off and returning to the first class amenities of the lodge, relaxing in front of a fireplace and feasting on our chef’s finest dinner sounds like your cup of tea, than our fly-out package is perfect for you!
LODGE STAY PACKAGES
- 6 nights lodging and 7 days guided fishing including 5 days of fly out fishing and 2 half days local fishing(half day = 6 hours on the water).
- 6 nights lodging and 6 days guided fishing 3 full days fly out fishing 2 full days local fishing and 1 half day local fishing(half day = 6 hours on the water).A perfect combination of fly out and local fishing.
- 6 nights lodging and 5 days guided fishing. Access the world renowned Copper and Gibraltar rivers and many smaller stream in the Iliamna drainage by jet boats and our 23 foot cabin cruiser.
UNDER THE STARS FLOAT TRIPS
Guided Float Trips
- Gives you the same opportunity to immerse with nature and access hard to reach world class fisheries, but having a guide by your side means you’ll have somebody to scare off the bears, set up the camp, cook meals and, most importantly, assist you in catching fish of a lifetime. Like the unguided trip, all the gear and equipment are on us, you just have to be ready to rough it guided.Minimum 2 guests, max 6.
Do It Yourself Float Trips
- This package provides you a perfect opportunity to enjoy a week long remote wilderness float trip with a friend and feel truly immersed as one with nature, while accessing hard to reach world-class fisheries. Camping gear, rafting gear, food supplies and transportation are on us. All you have to do is show up with your favorite rod and warm sleeping bag and be ready to rough it!Minimum 2 guests, max 6.
Lodge and Stars Package
- 6 nights lodging and 5 days guided fishing. A combo trip – 3 days at our first class lodge and half week float trip under the stars.Minimum 2 guests, max 6.
Larger Groups and Corporate Groups that desire to have the lodge all to yourselves, please contact Brian.
Shorter Stays Available:
If you need to book a trip for a shorter stay please email or call for details. Intricate Bay Lodge will happily work with you on a prorated rate to customize a length of stay that work for your schedule.
Deposits and Payment Policy:
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to confirm and hold space. We will provisionally hold space for 14 days from the date of booking until deposits are received. Thereafter, we reserve the right to cancel bookings that are not confirmed by deposit. Deposits and other payments are not refundable after January 1st , Guests may transfer deposits or other payments to another person using the same space of the fishing week booked. A final payment of 50% is due 60 days prior to your arrival at our fishing lodge in Alaska. We highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless client replacements are found. There is no refund for any unused portion of the land package. Itineraries are based on current airline schedules that are subject to change and could result in an adjustment to final cost.
Please, note that our packages does not include transportation to Lake Iliamna from Anchorage, liquor, King Salmon stamps (if appropriate), fishing license, or gratuities. We welcome you to bring personal fishing gear rods and reels but we also have quality equipment on site. Guests are required to provide their own beer, wine and liquor as Iliamna is a “Dry” village. Ask us how we can assist you in purchasing and shipping your alcohol.